Click&Decide provides a highly intuitive, competent, easy-to-use and operative tool that meets multiple decision-support requirements, such as:
• Ad hoc queries with results displayed in many optional formats
• Analytical applications based on Microsoft’s Cube-Object, integrated into the query tool. ’Cube-applications’ can be created for all Click&Decide – supported databases.
• Supports Microsoft Analysis Services, permitting direct query and report generation in Microsoft’s server-based OLAP Cubes.
• Applications generated by Click&Decide can be saved as MS Web Parts for direct integration as application components in MS SharePoint Server.
• Excellent integration with Microsoft Office 2010 and Excel Power Pivot
• Dynamic and interactive reports with drill downs and Static reports.
• Time and event-driven application generation, Queries, Reports, Cubes, with distribution to users throughout the organization via e-mail, file sharing or the included web portal.
• Web Portal functionality to individualize decision-support applications, integrated with your Active Directory.
• Powerful variable management linked to logged-on users, enabling the same application to distribute individualized information to many different recipients simultaneously.
Click&Decide is a component-based tool, in which queries are separated from the presentation layer. This means that the same queries can be used for different presentation layers, such as, Reports, Dashboards, OLAP cubes, Ad-hoc query and ETL-Query.
Click&Decide offers native database access to many databases, such as DB2/UDB, DB2/400, DB2/MF, SQL Server, Oracle, Progress and SAP, SAP Webservices, Lawson M3. Webservices and General Standard webservices.
Click&DECiDE is supporting general Web Services including SAP Enterprise Web Services.
Links for more information, SAP Enteprise Workplace: http://esworkplace.sap.com and Click&Decide: www.clickndecide.com
Many companies use Click&Decide with ERP systems such as SAP, Lawson M3/Movex , IBS Enterprise, JD Edwards Enterprise One , Microsoft Dynamics Axapta and others.